Restaurant Manager & Assistant Manager – Burrito Bar
We are an exciting Mexican restaurant and bar group which has been undergoing rapid expansion throughout Australia over the last 5 years. 2 positions have now become available for a Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager to turn-around and improve an underperforming restaurant on the western side of Brisbane. Success in these positions means the opportunity to quickly progress to more senior levels in the organisation.
What we are looking for:
- A highly accomplished Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager or Shift Manager who is ready to go to the next level.
- A track record of success or an exceptional understanding of how to turn around underperforming fast casual restaurants through addressing issues around poor service, negative culture, inconsistent product quality and lack of compliance.
- Awesome training skills that ensure you can develop a team who will take your restaurant to the next level.
- The confidence to manage front of house and kitchen operations. Ideally you will have some experience working in both.
- Incredible customer service skills and the ability to train, inspire and motivate other team members to be just as good as you.
- Ability to manage a small team of 10-15 people while working on the floor with them (not sitting in an office). You will need to be prepared to grow this team over time while creating and maintaining a fun, vibrant and energetic workplace.
Please specify in your application if you are applying for the Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager position.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply. We thank everybody for their interest, but please note that only applicants successful in going to the next stage will be contacted.The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a restaurant manager?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?