Casual Bedding and Furniture Sales Consultant
Beds n Dreams is one of Australia’s fastest growing retail bedding groups with a strong market presence in providing the best beds for back pain, the best in luxury mattresses and a wide selection of quality bedroom furniture.
We are currently seeking a customer focused individual for weekends, public holidays and some weekday work for our store in Fyshwick.
The position would be highly suitable for Uni students, particularly those studying Commerce/Law who will benefit from being an integral part of a professional environment.
To be considered for this position ideally you will have the following:
- Have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to easily build a rapport and connect with people
- Be energetic and passionate about providing the best customer service
- A positive outlook and approach to your work
- A high degree of confidence and a sense of humour
- Previous experience in a competitive sales environment is preffered, however, if you have a can-do attitude, we are happy to provide sales training.
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant skill, experience and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
please quote #190219SP in your email.
If you have any further questions please contact Michael on 0418 473 373The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.